-THIS OFFER HAS NOW EXPIRED-
Today is the last day for Season Ticket holders to introduce a friend to the Fir Park experience when St Mirren visit on Saturday.
In what has been another fantastic season for Stuart McCall’s side, we are keen to try and show people who don’t come along, just what they are missing.
In particular, we are concentrating on ‘Well fans who, for one reason or another, don’t come to enjoy the live experience anymore or potential fans who have never been.
Season Ticket holders can help us by claiming a free ticket to the match against the League Cup holders on April 6th.
Chief Executive Leeann Dempster said: “We are always striving to get as many supporters to get along to games as possible. This is to ignite the atmosphere for Stuart and the team, but also to get people back into the habit of enjoying live matches.
“We sincerely appreciate the support that we get from our Season Ticket holders and not forgetting also the ‘Pay at the Gate’ support, and this a chance to say thank you once again for turning out for the club.
“We would ask you to give the voucher to someone who perhaps has either not been back for a while or to someone who has never been to a game here at Fir Park and help the club to our goal in time to come of getting an average home crowd up to 10,000.”
To claim or order your free ticket, please contact the ticket office before close of business on Thursday 4th April 2013. You will be asked to produce Special Voucher ‘C’ from the back of the book.
Please note that if you are booking over the phone, or via email, the special voucher does not need to be handed over until actually claiming the additional ticket on the day of the match but you are encouraged to collect the additional ticket at your earliest possible convenience to avoid queuing.
No turnstile access will be given on the day with the special voucher, as this must be exchanged for a ticket as per the above.
You can secure your additional seat by visiting the Chapman Building in person or by:
T: 01698 333 333 (Option 2)
Terms and Conditions:
- Only one free ticket per season ticket holder.
- The club will require minimum contact details for the guest in order to gather feedback on the matchday experience and encourage future attendance.
- We are unable to guarantee a seat next to the season ticket holder, but we will endeavour to get a seat as close together as possible.
- If seats together are not available and Season Ticket holders would like to move seats for this one match in order to sit beside their guest, the club will facilitate this. When claiming the free ticket, please also bring along Match Voucher 17 if this is the case.
- The offer applies to all home stands (East Stand, Davie Cooper Stand and Phil O’Donnell Stand) within the stadium.