Motherwell FC can today confirm prices for the two home Betfred Cup Group matches at Fir Park.
vs Rangers (Saturday 16th July 2016)
Fans should take note of the following information in relation to the tie, which will be an all-ticket match (going on sale at 10am on Friday 17th June):
1. 2016/17 Season Ticket holders will have the option to purchase tickets for the match by using Voucher A from their book (maximum of three tickets per voucher). Current Season Ticket holders who have renewed or bought, but haven’t as yet received their books, can collect at the same time as purchasing their League Cup ticket(s), if they so wish. Fans can also renew or buy their Season Tickets at the same time too.
2. Fans who haven’t renewed or bought their season ticket for 2016/17 can still buy tickets, but must have been a season ticket holder in the previous three years, have bought home end tickets over the last three seasons or are a ‘Well Society member on or before 26th May 2016. Please note, this is not applicable in the Phil O’Donnell Stand where, due to space restrictions, only those who have bought (or will buy/renew prior to the match) their 2016/17 Season Ticket will have the option to buy three tickets (as per point 1).
3. In both points 1 and 2, the club will endeavour to allocate tickets together, but in situations such as the Phil O’Donnell Centre Stand, it might not always be possible.
4. Visiting fans will be housed in the South Stand behind the goal at Fir Park. There will be no additional provisions in the wings of the Phil O’Donnell Stand, both of which will be closed for this match. Visiting fans should purchase their tickets direct from Rangers FC – there will no sale of away tickets from Fir Park either before or on the day of the match.
5. Any fan purchasing tickets on behalf of others should note they take full responsibility for that person(s).
6. Concessions are considered to be over 60s, full time students with a valid matriculation card and young adults aged 16-18 (proof of age may be required). Juveniles are listed as Under 16s.
vs East Stirlingshire (Tuesday 26th July 2016)
Fans should take note of the following information in relation to the tie, which will be a regular pay-at-the-turnstiles match:
1. Visiting fans will be housed in the South Stand behind the goal at Fir Park.
2. Concessions are considered to be over 60s, full time students with a valid matriculation card and young adults aged 16-18 (proof of age may be required). Juveniles are listed as Under 16s.
Fans who require disabled access for one or both matches should contact John at the Disabled Supporters Association (DSA) on 07711 992161 or email email@example.com.