Season ticket holders will be able to watch all Motherwell home league games online at no extra cost, should the 2020/21 campaign start behind closed doors.
Following an agreement between the SPFL and Sky Sports, matches will be available to be broadcast by the club in the UK and Ireland for the first time.
Our Early bird discount offer runs out at 11.59pm on Sunday, 7 June. To buy a season ticket, please use our online purchasing service at tickets.motherwellfc.co.uk if you can.
If you’re having difficulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and details of your issue, and we will reply to you. Don’t worry – if we don’t reply before the deadline, you will still get the Early Bird price if you send your email before the end of Sunday.
Full details on how to watch the streams of the games will be made available soon.
“We’re delighted that Sky have agreed to allow us to show our games to fans in Scotland, and across the UK and Ireland,” chief executive Alan Burrows said.
“Not for the first time, Sky have shown their commitment to Scottish football in helping the clubs with this vitally-important initiative during difficult times.
“This is an important development in ensuring our supporters can watch matches for as long as social distancing measures are in effect.
“We are working through the details of how it will work in practice and will update supporters shortly, but we already have our existing online streaming platform which operates well for our fans based abroad and we hope to make that available for those at home.
“I hope this clarity will provide further incentive to supporters to now buy their season ticket if they can.”
To buy a season ticket, please use our online purchasing service at tickets.motherwellfc.co.uk if you can. You can also call us between 10am and 3pm, Monday to Friday, on 01698 333333, or email email@example.com.
Our early bird period of discounted pricing will now run until Sunday, 7 June.
We’re pledging that everyone who buys a season ticket for 2020/21 will also get the full value of their purchase on physically attending games.
We guarantee everyone who purchases, or has already purchased, a season ticket for 2020/21 will get the chance to attend 19 home league matches, whenever that is possible.
If that is not possible in 2020/21, we will offer you the chance to claim the credit value of the missing games back. This can either be used against the value of your season ticket for 2021/22, or if you don’t renew next year, you can claim the equivalent number of match tickets for games in 2021/22.
If matches are initially played behind closed doors, we pledge that you will not be adversely impacted.
For example, if five matches are played behind closed doors in 2020/21, you can choose to either have the value of those matches deducted from your season ticket cost for 2021/22, or we will give you the equivalent amount of match tickets for games in that season.
Everyone who buys a new season ticket will also be given free entry to our first UEFA Europa League match.
* Concession pricing applies if you’re aged 16-18, aged 60 or over, or you’re a full-time student.
All the information you need
Read our brochure
Spread the cost or pay now
There are many ways to pay for your season ticket.
If you can, you can pay in full now by visiting tickets.motherwellfc.co.uk. If you’ve never logged in to the website before, follow this guide if you are an existing season ticket holder. If you’re buying new, please create a new account.
Alternatively, you can buy over the phone by calling 01698 333333. Please be patient, as we have limited telephone sales capacity at this time.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask us to call you back.
Pay by standing order
You can pay for your season ticket in four instalments from May to August by using our standing order facility. Forms are available here, or you can call 01698 333333 and we will get you set up. If you’re filling out a form, you can scan it and email it to email@example.com or post it to the club.
Please note that standing orders are only available on our full season ticket prices, and can not be used for our early bird rate.
Finance is available to spread your cost over 12 months at an interest rate of 19.5%.
To apply, please call us on 01698 333333.
Activating your online account
It’s easy to buy or renew your ticket online. First, just head to tickets.motherwellfc.co.uk.
I am renewing
To renew, you’ll need your client number. If you don’t know it, don’t worry, it is written on your season card.
If you’ve never used our online platform before, head to tickets.motherwellfc.co.uk. Click sign in in the top right corner, and then enter your client number and then choose the option ‘activate my account’. You’ll then be able to set a password for yourself and update your details, before going on to either renew your existing seat or choose a new one from our stadium map.
If you’re more familiar with our online ticketing site, login to your account now. Your current seat is reserved and you will see a notification, and you can renew it in a matter of clicks. Or you choose a new seat.
I didn’t have a 2019/20 season ticket & I want to buy one
Again, it’s easy to do this. Head to tickets.motherwellfc.co.uk and then press ‘season tickets’ from the top menu.
You’ll then be given the option to choose where in the stadium you would like to sit. From there, you can create yourself an account, and then buy your season ticket for the 2020/21 campaign.
If you want help setting up your online profile, or would prefer to buy by phone instead, just call 01698 333333. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Buying for more than one person
If you have season tickets for your kids, or want to manage all your family’s tickets through one account, it’s easy to link them together. First, head to tickets.motherwellfc.co.uk.
If you’ve never set up an online account for the specific ticket holder you want to buy for, log out of your account and press sign in again. Then:
- Click on the ‘activate my account’ link. Input the customer number on the season card, and then the surname, and click the ‘find my account’ button.
- On the following page, check and update your details and create a password for use on the website. Please note that the address listed here is where your season card(s) will be sent to.
- If you are doing this on behalf of a junior member of your family, please enter a unique email account. This is due to some functionality – like forgotten password – which will look at the email address, and may cause a conflict.
- Once this form is complete, click on the ‘save details’ button at the bottom of the page. You will then be directed back to the home page where your registered name and number will appear in place of the ‘my account’ drop down at the top right hand corner – you are now ready to renew the season ticket.
- Then, sign out and go back to your account you want to control all tickets from. For example, the account of the adult season ticket holder who wants to have control over buying kids tickets. Follow the initial steps, and then you’ll be all linked up.
Next – or if an online account exists for the ticket holder in question, follow these steps:
- Press sign in. Once you are logged in to your master account, simply click on ‘my account’ and choose network.
- From here, you can search for someone by using their customer number and surname.
- Once you’ve found them, just press ‘add member’ and you’re done.
Then, to complete the purchase of the season ticket for another person:
- Select the individual in the “your network” menu.
- Select the “edit” button next to the person you wish to buy for.
- On the next page, make sure you select the “manage” option and then press “send request”.
- Log off of the site.
- This will send an email to the other person’s email address. They need to open the email and select the link – which will force then to log into the site – to complete the action.
- Then, you can sign out and then sign back into your main account, and you’re good to go.
If you have family members who haven’t received their code to renew, don’t worry. Just get in touch by emailing email@example.com, sending us a direct message on Facebook or Twitter, or calling us on 01698 333333. We will be able to give you the rest of the codes you need straight away. And if you’re having trouble linking your accounts, just get in touch as well.