Motherwell Football Club is looking to recruit match day chefs to ensure our guests receive an exceptional service within our hospitality areas.
The ideal candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Assist the head chef in providing a premium dining service to up to 500 people at a time
- Ensure instructions, company policies and food-specific legislation are followed
- Preparation and cooking of food
- Ensure the kitchen areas are clean and tidy
- Attend relevant training sessions as required
- Perform any further duties as requested by management
- Basic food preparation and hygiene certificate
- Working knowledge of commercial kitchens and equipment
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Age 16 or over
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Working knowledge and experience of large-scale catering operations
- First aid certificate
Dependent on experience.
If you are interested, please contact our hospitality and events manager via this contact form.