Saint Mirren Football Club
St Mirren Park
Tel: 0141 889 2558
Stadium Opened: 2009
Sat Nav: PA3 1RU
Distance: 23.1 miles (0 hr 29 mins)
|AMBULANT & WHEELCHAIR:||£10|
- Concessions are listed as Over 65s, Under 18s and FT Students with a valid matriculation card.
- Junior tickets are listed as 12 and under.
- Fans who require wheelchair access should contact Sharon or John McCaskie on 07745494631 / 07711 992161 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is engineering work on the railway line this Saturday and as such, trains will terminate at Paisley Gilmour Street (Paisley St James, the next station, is where supporters would normally change for St Mirren’s ground). Fans should therefore allow extra time for this when travelling to the match. There is likely to be extra buses for the outward journey, however it will not be possible for the return portion due to parking restrictions. There will be buses from Paisley St James to Paisley GS to replace trains but they will not run at scheduled times and may be busy on arrival.
- It is approximately 15 minutes walk between Paisley Gilmour Street and the football ground.
- St Mirren have adopted a new entry process for the away Support, this has been in operation when clubs who bring larger supports to new St Mirren park. The Motherwell Support will be directed to enter the stadium past the left hand side of the dome. Access to the ticket office is at that end. They will be directed along the side of the dome to turnstiles T17-T20 where they will gain access.
- The access from the right of the dome will be blocked and supporters will be directed around the dome to the left side.
- The police/stewards will operate random searching at the turnstile so there may be delays getting in to the ground. Police dogs will be deployed looking for fireworks and smoke canisters.
The stadium is located close to Glasgow Airport and is easily accessible from the M8 motorway.
Exit the M8 at Junction 29 and take the first left at the roundabout on to the A726 towards Paisley. Turn right at the traffic lights on to Clark Street and then left on to Greenhill Road. The stadium will be clearly visible ahead.
There is a large car park at the ground but this is for pass holders only. Street parking is available on the side streets around the stadium though.
Several operators run buses which will take you within a five to 10 minute walk of the ground, including First service 9.
Further information and timetables are available online at www.firstgroup.com/glasgow.
Paisley St James station is served by trains from Glasgow and is just a short walk away from the ground.
Upon leaving the station, turn left on to Greenhill Road and the stadium will be clearly visible ahead.
Further information and timetables are available online at www.scotrail.co.uk.