Motherwell return to Ladbrokes Premiership action on Saturday against Kilmarnock.
Both sides are fighting it out for a place in the top six in the division, as the season races towards the split.
Stephen Robinson’s side are in fine form so far in 2018, losing just one of their seven matches in the new year and have won three of their last four matches at Fir Park.
Adult tickets start at just £19 and one adult can bring along a child for just an extra £5 in the John Hunter stand.
To get your ticket, come along to the Fir Park ticket office between 9am and 5pm, call 01698 333333 or pay at the gate on the day.
|FAMILY (1 ADULT + 1 JUNIOR)||£29/£24|
The cheaper price is for the John Hunter stand. Concessions are applicable to 60 and over and full time students with a valid matriculation card. Juveniles are applicable to aged 15 and under.
Away fans will be housed in the McEwan Fraser Legal South Stand. Cash gates are in operation.
Motherwell fans who require ambulant or wheelchair access should contact Brian Davidson on 07428 225254 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Fans must contact Brian by Wednesday night before the match.
Great hospitality offers
Want to watch the game in a bit more style? We’ve still got limited availability in our Millennium Suite and our McEwan Fraser Legal South Stand boxes.
Our Millennium Suite package includes:
- Complimentary drinks one hour before and after the game
- Light snacks on arrival and prior to kick-off
- Complimentary matchday programmes and team-sheets
- Your own designated seat in the directors box
- Half-time refreshments
Our McEwan Fraser South Stand boxes package includes:
- Hot one-course buffet served with complimentary drinks
- Padded seat within the box with excellent view
- Matchday Programme and teamsheet
- Half-time pies or sandwiches
- One hour complimentary drinks at full time
To book, call our commercial team on 01698 333333 or email email@example.com.