As a result of the Scottish FA’s suspension of all football activities due to the ongoing outbreak of the coronavirus, the following club activities are affected as follows.
Please note that the situation is constantly evolving and you should check back for updates.
Last updated on Monday, 23 March.
- All first team matches until further notice.
- All women’s team matches until further notice.
- All reserve team matches until further notice.
- All academy matches until further notice.
- All academy training until further notice.
- All community team matches until further notice.
- All community trust training.
- Community Trust McDonald’s programme on Sunday.
- All futsal, Steel Tots, Mini Steelkids and Skills Centres are cancelled until after Easter.
Revised opening hours
Our club offices in the Chapman Building will remain open from 10am to 3pm every day.
We would ask fans not to visit in person if it can be avoided, and to use online services, contact the club by email or call 01968 333333.
- Community Trust offices.
- Club shop. Our online service remains open, although there may be a slight delay to deliveries.
How can you help?
We’ve received countless offers of support from supporters and the wider community, with many of you asking if there’s anything you can do to help.
Our club is owned by its supporters. The Well Society is a member organisation where you can pledge a monthly ongoing amount of your choice, from which the club benefits. You can also make one-off donations should you wish.
To do so, head to our Well Society sign-up and pledge page. To find out more about how the Well Society works, you can read all about it here.
Our plan is to have season tickets for the 2020/21 campaign on sales in early April. Fans who are able to buy early will be a huge help to the club.
We thank everyone who has been in touch. We will provide greater clarity on what will happen next as soon as we possibly can.