The Well Society has launched a new, simpler and more accessible membership scheme.
Please sign up for as little as £10 a month and get immediate benefits including access to exclusive Q&A sessions with the manager and players, an annual quiz night featuring the playing squad, a vote on Well Society matters, and much more.
By joining, you will
• receive several benefits that will take you closer to the club and players
• avoid the club being sold to outsiders with no connection to Lanarkshire
• protect the club financially and help it develop a strong, sustainable future
• support the Lanarkshire area and people – the MFC Community Trust touches the lives of more than 35,000 people each year
• help Motherwell fans own the club they love
With one click below, and within 60 seconds you can become part of the club and help Motherwell FC towards a financially stable future.
As you probably know, Les Hutchison has provided a major five-year interest free loan to the club. Without this input Motherwell FC could have been sold to a foreign consortium or, worse still, plunged into a deep financial crisis. Instead we are moving towards a sustainable, self-sufficient financial future.
But Les cannot do this alone – he stepped in to protect the club for the benefit of the community and to ensure it can be in the hands of supporters for generations to come. We, the supporters, now need to step up and the Well Society is asking all of you to pay what you can to continue to be part of something special.
Fans who cannot commit to monthly payments can also pay a one-off sum – every contribution will be recorded and can lead to further benefits in the future.
Please note that the direct debit system does not work for overseas bank accounts. We are trying to install a Paypal option and we hope to do that soon.
Very many thanks for your support.
Motherwell Football Club