The diagram below shows the stadium plan of Fir Park. Visit the Ticket Prices page for details on the price of seats in each stand.
Rules and regulations
1. All matches are played in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Scottish Football Association, the Scottish Premier League, The Scottish Football League, and where applicable, the regulations of FIFA/UEFA Competitions.
2. Play cannot be guaranteed to take place on any particular day or at any particular time and the club reserves the right to change its advertised fixtures without prior notice and without liability.
3. Tickets allotted by the club are issued on the express conditions that no holder thereof shall sell or transfer the ticket for a larger price than appears on the face of the ticket. In the event of any breach of this condition, the club reserves the right to cancel the ticket and retain any money initially paid for it.
4. In the event of a postponement of the match prior to entry to the stadium, the ticket will be valid for the re-arranged playing of the match. Where the match is postponed after entry to the stadium and before the match kick-off, entry to the stadium for the re-arranged playing of the match will only be permitted on presentation of the ticket stub and subject to compliance with any other arrangement as may be announced at the time.
A person who does not wish to attend the re-arranged playing of the match shall be entitled to a refund of the face value of the ticket only provided that application for a refund is received at the stadium within 14 days of the day of the announcement of the re-arranged playing of the match enclosing the ticket stub.
In the event of the abandonment of a match after kick-off, a person shall be permitted to enter the stadium for a re-arranged fixture on the presentation of the ticket stub and subject to compliance with any other arrangement as may be announced at the time.
A person who does not wish to attend the re-arranged playing of the match shall be entitled to a refund, the amount of which shall be determined by club acting reasonably. In such an event the refund will only be paid when an application for a refund is received at the stadium within 14 days of the day of the announcement of the re-arranged playing of the match enclosing the ticket stub.
5. When a match is cancelled / abandoned before kick-off a person shall be entitled to a refund of the face value of the ticket only provided that application for a refund is received at the stadium within 14 days of the day of the announcement of the cancellation / abandonment, enclosing the ticket stub.
Where a match is abandoned after kick-off a refund shall be payable, the amount of which shall be determined by the club acting reasonably. In such an event the refund will only be paid when an application for a refund is received at the stadium within 14 days of the day of the announcement of the cancellation/abandonment, enclosing the ticket stub.
All applications for and correspondence relating to refunds must be addressed to Motherwell FC. The name and address for each ticket holder must be supplied in block capitals for a refund to be given. Please allow 28 days for a refund to be made.
In each of the above a refund shall be made on presentation of the ticket stub. The club shall not, in any of the above circumstances, be liable in any event for any amounts other than the refunds set above (for example there will be no liability for any hotel and other travel expenses).
6. All children entering the stadium must pay for admission or hold a valid ticket.
7. Unauthorised persons are not permitted to enter upon the trackside, field of play or any other place specified by the club or the Police.
8. With the exception of authorised media representatives holding relevant accreditation issued by the club, the taking of photographs or filming by any means inside the Stadium is prohibited.
In addition, no transmission or reproduction, in whole or part, in any form, or by any means, electronic, mechanical, recording or otherwise of any match is permitted save with a special authorisation in writing by the club and, where appropriate, the prior consent of The Scottish Football Association, the Scottish Premier League, the Scottish Football League or appropriate body.
9. Only persons specifically authorised in writing by the club are permitted to offer Newspapers, Periodicals, Match Programmes, Food, Beverages or any other articles or substances for sale in the Stadium. Any charitable collection will only be permitted within the ground with prior written consent of the club.
10. Unnecessary noise such as from the use of radio sets and behavior likely to cause confusion, annoyance or nuisance of any kind, is not permitted in any part of the ground.
11. The use threatening behavior, foul or abusive language is strictly forbidden. Racist, homophobic, discriminatory or sectarian remarks, songs or chants; and the promotion or endorsement of any political or proscribed terrorist organisations is not permitted within the stadium and may result in arrest and a lifetime ban from regulated football matches.
12. Please note it is an offence punishable by law for any person to enter or attempt to enter the stadium:
- Whilst in possession of a prohibited container which is capable of containing liquid and which if thrown would be capable of causing injury to another person
- Whilst in possession of alcohol
- Whilst drunk
- Whilst in possession of any article or substance whose main purpose is the emission of a flare for purposes of illuminating or signalling or the emission of smoke or a visible gas
- Any article which is a firework.
13. Standing is strictly forbidden in seated viewing areas.
14. Banners, or other articles which could, or might be used as a weapon, or to cause annoyance, unnecessary obstruction, offence or which are regarded by the club or the Police as dangerous or unsafe are not permitted within the stadium.
15. All persons entering the stadium may be searched by stewards to prevent prohibited articles which might be used to cause injury or damage other persons or property being brought in.
16. Under no circumstances is it permitted to throw any objects whether on to the pitch, the track or otherwise, which may cause injury.
17. At all times, the right of admission is reserved by the club and in general, no transfers within the stadium are allowed. Spectators found in the wrong area amid opposing fans will be ejected.
18. Smoking is strictly forbidden in any area of the stadium.
19. On no account will admission be granted to a person who is subject of a current Football Banning Order.
20. CCTV cameras may be in use and recordings cold be used in any proceedings.
21. All persons entering the stadium are admitted only subject to these stadium regulations and to the applicable rules and regulations of the Scottish Football Association, the Scottish Premier League, and the Scottish Football League.
ENTRY TO THE STADIUM SHALL BE DEEMED TO CONSTITUTE UNQUALIFIED ACCEPTANCE OF ALL THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS. FAILURE TO ADHERE TO THEM MAY RESULT IN SEIZURE OF YOUR SEASON TICKET IF APPLICABLE.
22. The club reserves the right for its servants, stewards, agents, and for members of the police forces to remove from the stadium any person who does not comply with the stadium regulations and with the rules and regulations of the Scottish Football Association, the Scottish premier League, The Scottish Football League and/or, where applicable, the Regulations of the FIFA/UEFA Competitions or whose presence in the stadium is or could be construed as constituting a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to other spectators.
Any breach of the stadium regulations may result in ejection or action by Strathclyde Police. Fans should be aware that the details of any arrest or detention occurring in connection with a football match may be shared with the club.