We’re pledging that everyone who buys a season ticket for 2020/21 will get the full value of their purchase.
Almost 1,800 of you have already got your tickets for the campaign, far surpassing sales figures at this stage in normal years.
We understand that there is still no clarity over when football will resume for us, nor any prediction over when supporters will be able to attend matches again.
With that in mind, we will guarantee everyone who purchases, or has already purchased, a season ticket for 2020/21 will get the chance to attend 19 home league matches, whenever that is possible.
If that is not possible in 2020/21, we will offer you the chance to claim the credit value of the missing games back. This can either be used against the value of your season ticket for 2021/22, or if you don’t renew next year, you can claim the equivalent number of match tickets for games in 2021/22.
If matches are initially played behind closed doors, we pledge that you will not be adversely impacted.
For example, if five matches are played behind closed doors in 2020/21, you can choose to either have the value of those matches deducted from your season ticket cost for 2021/22, or we will give you the equivalent amount of match tickets for games in that season.
Everyone who buys a new season ticket will also be given free entry to our first UEFA Europa League match.
Our Early Bird discount period on 2020/21 season tickets is available until 7 June. Don’t miss out.
To buy, please use our online purchasing service at tickets.motherwellfc.co.uk if you can. You can also call us between 10am and 3pm, Monday to Friday, on 01698 333333.
“Fans have responded brilliantly to buy season tickets so far, despite there being uncertainty over when Fir Park will be open again to watch football,” chief executive Alan Burrows said.
“Although that situation hasn’t changed, we hope that this guarantee will encourage other supporters to now commit to buying for 2020/21, and help the club prepare for what lies ahead.
“If you can afford to do so, please buy your season ticket now.”
* Concession pricing applies if you’re aged 16-18, aged 60 or over, or you’re a full-time student.
All the information you need
Read our brochure
Spread the cost or pay now
There are many ways to pay for your season ticket.
If you can, you can pay in full now by visiting tickets.motherwellfc.co.uk. If you’ve never logged in to the website before, follow this guide if you are an existing season ticket holder. If you’re buying new, please create a new account.
Alternatively, you can buy over the phone by calling 01698 333333. Please be patient, as we have limited telephone sales capacity at this time.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask us to call you back.
Pay by standing order
You can pay for your season ticket in four instalments from May to August by using our standing order facility. Forms are available here, or you can call 01698 333333 and we will get you set up. If you’re filling out a form, you can scan it and email it to email@example.com or post it to the club.
Please note that standing orders are only available on our full season ticket prices, and can not be used for our early bird rate.
Finance is available to spread your cost over 12 months at an interest rate of 19.5%.
To apply, please call us on 01698 333333.
Activating your online account
It’s easy to buy or renew your ticket online. First, just head to tickets.motherwellfc.co.uk.
I am renewing
To renew, you’ll need your client number. If you don’t know it, don’t worry, it is written on your season card.
If you’ve never used our online platform before, head to tickets.motherwellfc.co.uk. Click sign in in the top right corner, and then enter your client number and then choose the option ‘activate my account’. You’ll then be able to set a password for yourself and update your details, before going on to either renew your existing seat or choose a new one from our stadium map.
If you’re more familiar with our online ticketing site, login to your account now. Your current seat is reserved and you will see a notification, and you can renew it in a matter of clicks. Or you choose a new seat.
I didn’t have a 2019/20 season ticket & I want to buy one
Again, it’s easy to do this. Head to tickets.motherwellfc.co.uk and then press ‘season tickets’ from the top menu.
You’ll then be given the option to choose where in the stadium you would like to sit. From there, you can create yourself an account, and then buy your season ticket for the 2020/21 campaign.
If you want help setting up your online profile, or would prefer to buy by phone instead, just call 01698 333333. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Buying for more than one person
If you have season tickets for your kids, or want to manage all your family’s tickets through one account, it’s easy to link them together. First, head to tickets.motherwellfc.co.uk.
If you’ve never set up an online account for the specific ticket holder you want to buy for, log out of your account and press sign in again. Then:
- Click on the ‘activate my account’ link. Input the customer number on the season card, and then the surname, and click the ‘find my account’ button.
- On the following page, check and update your details and create a password for use on the website. Please note that the address listed here is where your season card(s) will be sent to.
- If you are doing this on behalf of a junior member of your family, please enter a unique email account. This is due to some functionality – like forgotten password – which will look at the email address, and may cause a conflict.
- Once this form is complete, click on the ‘save details’ button at the bottom of the page. You will then be directed back to the home page where your registered name and number will appear in place of the ‘my account’ drop down at the top right hand corner – you are now ready to renew the season ticket.
- Then, sign out and go back to your account you want to control all tickets from. For example, the account of the adult season ticket holder who wants to have control over buying kids tickets. Follow the initial steps, and then you’ll be all linked up.
Next – or if an online account exists for the ticket holder in question, follow these steps:
- Press sign in. Once you are logged in to your master account, simply click on ‘my account’ and choose network.
- From here, you can search for someone by using their customer number and surname.
- Once you’ve found them, just press ‘add member’ and you’re done.
Then, to complete the purchase of the season ticket for another person:
- Select the individual in the “your network” menu.
- Select the “edit” button next to the person you wish to buy for.
- On the next page, make sure you select the “manage” option and then press “send request”.
- Log off of the site.
- This will send an email to the other person’s email address. They need to open the email and select the link – which will force then to log into the site – to complete the action.
- Then, you can sign out and then sign back into your main account, and you’re good to go.
If you have family members who haven’t received their code to renew, don’t worry. Just get in touch by emailing email@example.com, sending us a direct message on Facebook or Twitter, or calling us on 01698 333333. We will be able to give you the rest of the codes you need straight away. And if you’re having trouble linking your accounts, just get in touch as well.